Here is the latest information as we get it into the Channel 3 Weather Center.
Noon: The following roads in Summit County remain closed:
· Revere Road just North of Bath Road
· Shaw Road between Rolling Meadows and North Hametown Road
· Valley View Road at the Cuyahoga County Line
· Southern Road at Everett Road
· Columbia Road at Riverview Road
· Riverview Road at the Cuyahoga Falls border, heading north
11:50 a.m.: Sleepy Hollow Road between Substation and Marks Road closed in Brunswick Hills after bridge washes away in flooding.
11:34 a.m.: National Park Service has closed the Ohio and Erie Canal Towpath Trail in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. The trail closure includes associated parking lots from Lock 39 Trailhead to Botzum Trailhead.
11:00 a.m.: Cuyahoga Falls lists the following road closures:
· Bath Road from Northhampton to Akron-Peninsula due to mudslide.
· Revere Road closed between Ira and Bath and between Bath and Smith
10:56 a.m.: The Summit County Metro Parks are reporting numerous closures due to high water, washouts and storm debris. The list as follows:
* Akron / Sand Run Metro Park: the Jogging Trail, between Revere Road and the vehicle ford
* Akron / Sand Run Metro Park: Sand Run Parkway, between Revere Road and Portage Path; Treaty Line Road, between Portage Path and Merriman Road
* Akron / Sand Run Metro Park: the Big Bend Area entrance and parking lot, which offers access to the multipurpose Towpath Trail
* Akron / Cascade Valley: the Overlook and Oxbow trails
* Akron / Firestone Metro Park: the Redwing and Willow trails
* Akron & Cuyahoga Falls / Hampton Hills Metro Park: all hiking trails
* Munroe Falls / Bike & Hike Trail: east and west of Brust Park / SR 91
* Peninsula / Deep Lock Quarry Metro Park: the parking lot and trail
* Twinsburg / Liberty Park: Buttonbush Trail in the Pond Brook Area
5:45 a.m.: Lorain County: State Route 252 from SR 82 to Sprague Rd closed due to flooding.
5:45 a.m.: North Olmsted: Porter Rd south of Lorain Rd closed due to flooding.
5:40 a.m.: Brecksville: Riverview Rd at Vaughn Rd closed due to flooding.
5:30 a.m. Peninsula: Blocked due to storm damage; Riverview Rd Both NB/SB north of Everett Rd Closed to Major Road due to an embankment slide.
4:30 a.m.: Medina County: Brunswick Hills - State Rt. 303 bewteen 94 and State Road will remain closed due to flooding.
Medina County: State Rt. 252 from 303 to 82 will remain closed due to flooding.
Medina County: U.S. 42 -- Fenn Rd & Rensen Rd will remain closed due to flooding.
Medina County: I-71 S ramp at St. Rt. 3 back OPEN.
3:45 a.m.: Strongsville Police say Rt. 82 @ Valley Pkwy. will remain closed until further notice.
North Royalton: Bennett and W. Edgerton Roads closed due to flooding until further notice.
3:30 a.m.: Lorain County: State Rt. 57 between N. Ridge and Schaden Rd. back OPEN. State Rt. 2, ramps also back open. High water still around Columbia Road, near Medina County border. Use caution.
3:10 a.m.: North Olmsted PD say parts of Great Northern that were closed due to flooding are now back open.
3:00 a.m.: Cleveland: All lanes of I-480 EB at SR 176 are now OPEN.
2:45 a.m.: Bath Township police say a bridge on Shaw Road near Granger Road collapsed into Yellow Creek. Shaw Road closed indefinitely.
North Hametown Road between West Bath Road and Ira Closed.
2:05 a.m.: Avon officials say Jaycox Road between Mills Road and Riegelsberger Road is closed.
2:05 a.m. Reports from various cities that flood waters are starting to recede. Officials say to continue to use caution on all roadways. Debris or standing water may be at the bottom of hills or dips in the roadways.
1:45 a.m.: Amherst: Standing water on Cooper Foster Park Road
1:30 a.m.: Sheffield Village Officials: Motorists should avoid the following due to flooding:
· Abbe Road from Detroit Road to Parkhurst Drive
· Fitch Road
· The Sheetz Gas Station at Detroit and Abbe Roads, all closed
1:30 a.m.:Avon City Officials andLorain County Sheriff's Office are encouraging motorists to stay off these roadways due to flooding:
· Mills Road
· Nagie Road
· Sandalwood Drive
· Summerhill Drive
· Williams Court
· Red Tail Development area
12:35 a.m.: Cleveland: The left 2 lanes of I-480 Eastbound are now OPEN at SR 176. The right lanes remain closed due to high water.
12:30 a.m.: Akron: Cuyahoga St. between Uhler Ave. and Portage Trail Extension closed due to flooding.
12:30 a.m.: Cuyahoga Falls: North and South bound lanes back open on Route 8.
12:10 a.m.: Parma: High water on Ridge Rd. near Hollywood Dr.; reports of cars getting stuck throughout the city. Watch for dips in the road with standing water.
11:23 p.m.: Numerous roads closed due to flash flooding:
- Waterloo Road at I-77
- Cooper Foster Park Road between SR 58 and South Broadway
- Meister Road between SR 58 and Oberlin Road
- Tower Blvd between SR 58 and Falbo Road
- North Ridge Road and Pearl Avenue
- Dunton Road and 36th Street
- Middle Ridge Road at the I-90 E exit ramp
- Sheffield Center shopping area on N. Ridge Road