The Press Club of Cleveland is presenting a Behind the Scenes look on how the City of Cleveland landed the 2016 Republican National Convention
The Press Club of Cleveland is presenting a Behind the Scenes look on how the City of Cleveland landed the 2016 Republican National Convention.
What did it take and what will it take between now and 2016 to pull it off?
You're invited to breakfast with an all-star panel of newsmakers at the heart of the decision and the coverage. You will even be able to ask questions.
The event is from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Thursday July 17, with a Continental breakfast at 8 a.m. and the program beginning promptly at 8:30 a.m. at The Union Club, located at 1211 Euclid Avenue in downtown Cleveland.
Press Club of Cleveland event: : RSVP/Register online here
It's open to the public and RSVPs are required
It's $15 for Press Club members, $25 for non-members* (Discounted valet parking in Union Club garage; enter on E. 12th Street)
*Press Club Membership may be purchased onsite or in advance at www.pressclubcleveland.com/ioin.aspx
Pay online or by calling the Press Club office at 440.899-1222 to pay with a credit card by phone.
- Tom Beres, Senior Political Correspondent, WKYC-TV
- Terrance "Terry" Egger, Executive Chair, Cleveland 2016 RNC Host Committee
- David E. Gilbert, President & CEO, Greater Cleveland Sports Commission and Positively Cleveland
- Joe Roman, President and CEO of Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Andrew J. Tobias, Cuyahoga County and City Hall Reporter, Northeast Ohi Media Group
Moderator: Russ Mitchell, News Anchor, WKYC-TV, and Vice President of The Press Club of Cleveland