Several communities in Northeast Ohio have released information about additional trash pickups to accommodate residents with an excess of flood damaged trash.
- Avon Lake: Republic Services will pick up bulk items Saturday and is asking residents to call 1-800-433-1309 to request a pickup. Additionally, two trash bins will be in the parking lot south of the boat club on Lake Road Saturday.
- Columbia Township: Dumpster at the township garage.
- Cuyahoga Falls: Cuyahoga Falls Sanitation customers will pick up bulk items of residents' regular trash pickup days Monday through Friday. Yard waste needs to be in bags, brown carts or bundles of brush and limbs. Hazardous waste, tires, car parts or large amounts of construction material will not be taken.
- Eaton Township: Dumpster at the township garage.
- Elyria: Dumpsters for storm debris at the North, South, East and West Recreation Centers.
- Lorain: Dumpsters for storm debris available at Missouri & Garfield Aves., Pearl Avenue Shopping Center, Parkway Drive Park (near the basketball courts and Lakeview Park South.
- North Olmsted: Republic Services will pick up bulk curbside trash Saturday.
- Silver Lake: Kimble will pick up damaged household goods Saturday. The village had regular trash pickup Friday.
- Stow: The city will provide three commercial trash bins through Thursday. Locations are Stow City Hall parking lot, Stow Fire Station No. 2 parking lot on Hudson Drive and Kidstation playground parking lot on Fishcreek Road. These are only for the use of Stow residents.
- Vermilion: A trash bin will be available 9 a.m. to noon Saturday at the City Service Center, 5335 Devon Drive, to dispose of large items.
If you are a city official or representative of a trash collection company who has information about additional trash pickups, please contact WKYC at email@example.com to be added to this list.