BEREA -- After nearly one year on the job, the Browns have fired head coach Rob Chudzinski. But it's not the first time "Chud" has been sent away by the team.
Chudzinski, 45, who grew up a Browns fan, is now looking for work.
Here's a timeline of Chudzinski's years with the Browns:
- Served as tight ends coach in 2004 under Butch Davis.
- Worked as offensive coordinator under Romeo Crennel in 2007.
- In 2008, Chudzinski was replaced by Brian Daboll before leaving to join the San Diego Chargers the following year.
- Hired as Browns head coach on Jan. 11, 2013.
- 2013 season wraps under Chudzinski's leadership with a 4-12 record after losing to the Steelers 20-7 on Sunday, Dec. 29, 2013. Chudzinski is fired later that night.
READ the Browns full statement after Chudzinski was fired.